Fashion designerLocation: Anywhere in Kuwait
|Summary of Skills and Experience||Show Detailed Resume - CV (Login required for more details.)
Qualifications and Skills
· Proficient in windows based programs and internet.
· Brilliant in visualizing assorted arts designs and windows display.
· Has an excellent communication and administration skill.
· Able to work independently, and as part of a team.
· Experience in supervising and organizing the work environment.
· Adept in designing and creating party dresses and wedding gowns.
· Skilled in multi-tasking and does not back out from stress related issues.
· Bilingual ( Professional Experience & achievements
Haya Al-houti Haute Couture Fashion Designer
Jabriya,Kuwait October 2005-December 2007
· Designing and creating party dresses and wedding gowns.
· Do the presentation of designs for selection.
· Designing and creating sample bead work and crystals.
· Helping the tailor for the hand work.
· Do hemming and finshing.
· Attaching applique, and creating unique style.
· Coordinating the cutter, head designer and the designer.
· Visualizing window display.
R. Sabella Marketting Made to Order Coordinator
Proj. 4 Cubao, Q.C November 2002- October 2005
· Dealing walk-in customers for creating and designing. Attending at the mall
· Branches if in need.
· Dealing customers designs from department store.
· Dealing sales person regarding to made to order accepted.
· Supervising and updating made to order accepted, due date and delivery.
· Supervisng and updating made to order on process.
· Preparing and requesting made to order materials for purchasing.
· Preparing made to order sketches for signing ang approval.
· Designing and creating wedding gowns for sample.
Al Bandar Trading (New Look) Dept. Manager/ visual as well
Riyadh, Buraidah KSA April 2008- April 2009
· Visualizing assorted clothes for the maniquins outfit for the season.
· Incharge in supervising quantity every items maniquins wearing.
· Organizing assorted clothes and color at the wall area and at the rack placed on the floor,based on standard guidelines of merchandising.
· Supervising and organizing the work environment based on the store standardguidelines ( swing tag, sizes, hanger, size cubes etc.).
· Assisting customers.
Al Motahajiba (SIG) Fashion Designer
Qatar, Doha July 2009- May 2010
· Sketching, Designing and creating jalabiyas.
· Creating sample bead work and crystal by my own. Neckline, belt and cuff details.
· Flatting the design at the fitting form and creating technique how the cutting is using the desired fabric and color combination together with the sample bead work.
· Presenting the design together with the sketch for approval. Once it is approved.
· Coordinating to the cutter about the cutting that wanted. After the stiching,
· Finalizing the item by fitting it in a model to find out if the size is ok and if it is cofortable to wear.
· Presenting the final product for approval to go on production.
English and Filipino ) an d can comprehend Arabic.
|Employment Status||Contract / Freelance|
|Type of Remuneration expected||Fixed salary|
|Preferred Job Location||Anywhere in Kuwait|
|Highest Qualification||Standard X (fashion design) from cora doloroso with passed Marks / Grade / Class.|
|Professional Experience||7 Years|